Houston Personal Injury Attorney
Joe Ray Rodriguez P.C.
If you have suffered an injury due to another person or party’s negligence, then you need someone in your corner that will protect your legal right to compensation — you need a leading Houston personal injury attorney like Joe Ray Rodriguez.
Fill out the form or call us at:
There is no obligation for friendly legal consultation.
Motor Vehicle accidents
Plant & Refinery Accidents
Joe Ray Rodriguez P.C.
Personal Injury Attorney, Joe Ray Rodriguez graduated from Law School with a purpose and a mission; to assist those entitled to compensation after suffering from serious injuries. To that end, Mr. Rodriguez founded The Law Office of Joe Ray Rodriguez, P.C. in 2002, providing the greater Houston area with successful and reputable legal services designed to ensure that each client’s unique needs are met.
Proudly serving as a leading Personal Injury Law Firm in Houston TX
Here at The Law Office of Joe Ray Rodriguez P.C., we fight vigorously for men and women who have been injured in a wide range of accidents. Why should you be left to deal with the financial fallout of your injuries when someone else was responsible for causing them?
With our personal injury law firm in Houston TX by your side, you can work to:
- Report your accident to the necessary authorities and document the incident
- Medically assess the full severity of your injuries
- Calculate a fair level of compensation that you are owed
- Identify the person or party that contributed to your injuries and hold them accountable
- Negotiate with the insurance company to strike a fair settlement
- Fight the matter in court if settlement talks fall through
Our clients come to us on the heels of their accident, many of them feeling scared and unsure of what is to come. The legal system can be intimidating and confusing — with the right Houston personal injury attorney in your corner, you can confidently navigate your case and work toward a positive outcome.
Our Houston personal injury law firm deals with a wide spectrum of personal injury cases, including:
- Auto accidents: Whether you were injured driving a car, riding as a passenger in a vehicle, on a motorcycle or in any other type of scenario, our team works hard for auto accident victims to determine who was to blame for an accident and the ensuing injuries.
- Workplace accidents: Employers are responsible to keep their workers safe on the job. When they cut corners, and you’re injured as result, they should be responsible to pay.
- Premises liability cases: If you are injured on someone else’s property, the property owner or manager could shoulder responsibility for your injuries. Our team will work to determine what caused your accident and if it could have been avoided by a property owner or manager — this includes dog bites and attacks.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, don’t hesitate to connect with our personal injury attorneys in Houston TX right now for a free, no obligation case assessment.